Saiosh OHS Conference 30-31 May 2017
09 January 2017
| Lead Sponsor Platinum Sponsor Gold Sponsor Dinner Sponsor Marketing Partner
Deputy Director General
Department of Labour IES
Group Risk Manager
Waleed Hussein Jawadi
Manager Safety & Environmental
Saudi Electric Company
Klass Looch Associates
- The Department of Labour - The new OHS Bill
- Different ways that you can be prosecuted under the OHS Act
- "Who says safety does not pay"
- Competency and the need for OHS Professionalism - From an International perspective
- Managing risks with no H&S legislation
- Mr "Z" - Live industrial OHS theater show
- The New Ergonomics Regulations - How will it impact on your organisation?
Saiosh Registered Members will earn 5 CPD points.
SACPCMP Registered Persons will earn 5 CPD points.
A-OSH EXPO Exhibition:
Saiosh is a proud show partner of A-OSH EXPO South Africa 2017.The conference will be held alongside the A-OSH EXPO and delegates will have free access to the exhibition. For more information on the exhibition visit the A-OSH EXPO website www.aosh.co.za
Dinner /Awards Function:
All delegates have free access to the conference dinner /awards function which will be held on 30 May 2017 directly after the conference sessions on day one.The following awards will be made at the function:
- Saiosh Person of the Year
- Saiosh Student of the year
- Saiosh Bursaries of the Year
- Saiosh Wall of Fame
Conference fee includes:
Attendance to the conference, dinner /awards function, refreshments, lunches, delegate bag full of goodies including a free copy of the IWH "Working at Height Safely Guidelines".
Saiosh Members - R3 250 excl. VAT
Non Members - R4 250 excl. VAT
This popular Health and Safety Conference is annually fully booked!
To avoid disappointment register today!