SACPCMP Registered Persons
09 October 2015
Attention all SACPCMP Registered Persons
Saiosh is recognised by the SACPCMP as a Voluntary Association (VA) in terms of the Section 25 of the Project and Construction Management Professions Act, 2000(Act No. 48 of 2000)
In order to become an "Accredited" recognised Voluntary Association of the SACPCMP Saiosh must demonstrate that it has 50 Members that are registered with the SACPCMP. The SACPCMP is then obligated to consult with Saiosh in terms of the following sections of the Act:
- Section 3(1)(a)(i) and Section 4(1) – Nominating persons as members of Council
- Section 13(d) - Determination of competency standards for registration
- Section 13(k) - Determining Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements
- Section 26(1) (a) – Identification of Work
- Section 27(1) - Drafting of Code of Professional Conduct
- Section 34(1) and (2) – Determining of Professional Fees
This is how you can assist Saiosh to become an "Accredited" VA of the SACPCMP:
If you are registered with the SACPCMP or have successfully applied for registration and have proof of application or a verification letter then you are requested to kindly complete the form below in order for Saiosh to submit a list of 50 Members to the SACPCMP.
To complete the form click HERE
"Saiosh - Keeping You Informed"