13 September 2015
The South African Council for Project and Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP) is a Juristic person established by Section 2 of the Project and Construction Management Act (Act No 48 of 2000). The SACPCMP regulates the Project and Construction Management Professions and other specified categories including Construction Health and Safety and Construction Mentorship in order to protect the public.
The Council invites candidates with strategic level exposure, have a bias for action and who demonstrate strong leadership skills tp apply for the following vacancies:
- Executive Manager: Construction Health and Safety
- Executive Manager: Communications and Stakeholders Relations
- Human Resource Practitioner
- Senior Registrations Administrator: Construction Health and Safety
- Coordinator: Programme Accreditation and CPD
To apply visit www.sacpcmp.org.za
For more information and further details contact Ms Ikageng Moduka or Ms Zinzi Khumalo on 011 318 3402 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 18 September 2015
This is a notice from the SACPCMP, please direct all queries to the SACPCMP
"Saiosh - Keeping You Informed"