Saiosh sign MOU with SAPEMA
02 November 2014
The South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Saiosh) has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the South African Protective Equipment Marketing Association (SAPEMA)
The purpose of this MEMORANDUM is to outline the arrangements for a closer interaction and support between Saiosh and SAPEMA in the interests of the field of Occupational Health and Safety.
As part of the agreement Saiosh and SAPEMA agreed to work together to:
- Advance the knowledge and professional practice of occupational safety and health management between the two parties
- Support each other through dialogue and activities designed to create a synergistic strategy for both parties to increase their individual memberships.
The areas of collaboration include:
- Joint promotion of each organisation by both parties and the investigation of including other parties who share similar professional objectives.
- Both parties to display each other’s logo on advertising or communication media material.
- On the occasion of a conference or exhibition by one party, the other party shall have the option of a free display at such conference or exhibition.
- Both parties will advertise this Memorandum of Understanding and promote each other’s discipline or fields/areas of expertise.
For more information about SAPEMA visit www.sapema.org or click on the SAPEMA logo above.