| Lead Sponsor Platinum Sponsor Gold Sponsor Dinner Sponsor Marketing Partner
Deputy Director General
Department of Labour IES
ARMSA Consultants UK
Waleed Hussein Jawadi
Manager Safety & Environmental
Saudi Electric Company
Klass Looch Associates
- Department of Labour - The new OHS Bill
- New Regulations in 2017
- Ways that you can be prosecuted under the OHS Act
- Who says safety never pays?
- Competency and the need for OHS Professionalism - From an international perspective
- Managing risks with no H&S legislation
- Mr "Z" - Live industrial OHS theater show
- What impact will the new Ergonomics Regulations have on your organisation?
- .... and much more.
Download the full programme HERE
Saiosh Registered Members will earn 5 CPD points.
SACPCMP Registered Persons will earn 5 CPD points.
Saiosh is a proud show partner of A-OSHEXPO South Africa 2017. The conference will be held alongside the A-OSHEXPO and delegates will have free access to the exhibition. For more information on the exhibition visit the A-OSHEXPO website www.aosh.co.za
Dinner /Awards Function:
All delegates have free access to the conference dinner /awards function which will be held on 30 May 2017 directly after the conference sessions on day one. The following awards will be made at the function:
- Saiosh Person of the Year
- Saiosh Student of the year
- Saiosh Bursaries of the Year
- Saiosh Wall of Fame
Conference fee includes:
Attendance to the conference, dinner /awards function, refreshments, lunches and a delegate bag full of "goodies" including a free copy of the IWH "Working at Height Safely Guidelines".
Members - R3250 excl. VAT
Non Members - R4250 excl. VAT
A 50% cancellation fee will be charged.